[Loadstone] Nokia Suite or PC Suite?

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 30 09:20:18 BST 2010

Dear List

I should be receiving my Nokia N 86 tomorrow. And intend to install
Lodestone immediately after talks install.

Checking the Nokia web site for documentation and software it appears that
they are recommending using the new Nokia Suite rather than PC suite.

Which application would you recommend I  use for installing the Lodestone?
Often I know it is better from the accessibility point of view to use older
applications I find.

On the PC I am using XP Pro and Jaws 11.

Regards

David Griffith

database 5407 (20100829) __________

http://www.eset.com