[Loadstone] Loadstone an Nokia 6710 Navibator

Arnþór Helgason arnthor.helgason at simnet.is
Sun Aug 29 12:17:56 BST 2010

Good morning. I am a new member to this list.

I wonder if Loadston will work with Nokia 6710 Navigator. I do not see this
phone on the list of accessible phones.

The Navigator has a built-in GPS navigation system. Would that work?

I would be interested in learning more about the Nokia software mentioned in
recent post. I myself have been testing the OVI maps and they work fine when
navigating along the roads, but the pedestrian part does not speak. At least
for those who use Mobilespeak the accessability has some limitations.

Best regards,

Arnthor Helgason