[Loadstone] Query on bluetooth GPS receiver with n79

Ketan Kothari muktaketan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:09:45 BST 2010

Dear Stephen,

I tried *#7780# and still continue to get the problem  The problem is that
when I type the text message and I go to add recipients and select a person
with multiple numbers followed by pressing key 1 I get options and nothing
else.  Even if I press the option 1 key again, I still get options and
nothing else.  I tried to back up all contacts onto memory card but they are
not getting copied.  What do I do?  I have talks on memory card.  Please
help.