[Loadstone] Query on bluetooth GPS receiver with n79

eeejiajiann at gmail.com eeejiajiann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 08:55:14 BST 2010

Hi, would you be a little more detail? What do you want to know about e52? You got to ask what you want? Big storage? Multi media? Phone size matter to you? Fast processor? Etc. All these are important as it would gear and steer you towards your desired phone. No 1 single phone will fit all your needs though. So, you'll have to pick and sacrifice. Hth.

CALEB EEE
(Using Nokia E52)