[Loadstone] Query on bluetooth GPS receiver with n79

eeejiajiann at gmail.com eeejiajiann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:05:34 BST 2010

Hi there,
if you have an external receiver, would you try this?
1. Turn on your receiver.
2. Rum loadstone.
3. Go option and go to gps.
4. Go find gps external gps
5. Select your bluetooth gps. Turn on bluetooth on phone if prompted.
6. You may be asked to key in the number as pass key. Normally is 0000. Please check your receiver manual.

If this works, it means that m79 always take bluetooth as 1st connection. Please report back.

CALEB EEE
(Using Nokia E52)