[Loadstone] Query on bluetooth GPS receiver with n79

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:10:29 BST 2010

Yes, mine having similar problem.  Never.  As I said before, as long as blue tooth on, even though not paired with anything, this connection error will happen.  Do what you may, uninstall, reinstall and so on on Load stone but it will not work.  The only way is to off the phone, then on back and off blue tooth.

2 things which I have never tried yet though.  First is I have never formatted the phone cause to many things to set back and since internal is working wonderfully.  Second is I have never tried pairing an external blue tooth.  For the curiosity of it, might just borrow a friend's phone and try it out.

Si, What's your Firmware please?  And if you reformat phone, pls inform to see if it works.  Cause if it does work, I might give it a shot as well.

Regards,
KITT.