[Loadstone] Query on bluetooth GPS receiver with n79

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:00:17 BST 2010

It means that your problem is with the bluetooth. How about connecting
other bluetooth devices like your headset, PC, other phones etc? Did
you do a hard reset to see if the problem got fixed? Because sometimes
it could simply be a software problem and it could be fixed by
formatting the phone. But one thing looks clear: It's certainly not
the issue to do with loadstone.

Vetri.