[Loadstone] Key editor questions.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Aug 24 21:35:57 BST 2010

Maybe I'm missing the obvious, but I can't figure out how to enter special
characters into the parameter for a key function. For example, I'd like to
enter a backslash in the parameter for load_points. When I press the asterisk
it doesn't open the "more symbols" dialogue. What have I overlooked?

On a related topic: What do you think about showing the parameter along with
the function when scrolling through the functions assigned to a key? For
example, if I have several add_database commands, it's not possible to tell
which is which without moving to the parametr tab each time, and then, since
that opens an editor, one can't just left-arrow back to the function tab.