[Loadstone] Query on bluetooth GPS receiver with n79

saidarshan bhagat saidarshan786 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 24 17:48:14 BST 2010

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion , But i have already activated all required options under positioning.
Presently Bluetooth,A GPS,Internal GPS are active under the same menue.
Still facing the same issue.
As informed earlier, Internal GPS also goes fail if i switch on the bluetooth while using LS.
Anybody has tried using  bluetooth during internal GPS session with LS?
Still my query remains unansered , Requesting all of you to help me.
Thanks.

With best regards.
Sai.
Mumbai,India