[Loadstone] interesting news from nokia

jacobk at mailzone.co.za jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Mon Aug 23 09:36:45 BST 2010

Well, like said, it states that not compatible with phone, so not installed
this newer version, so, no, I don't know what it would want to do with
street names, since I'm still using the prior version have on there
already, and that one doesn't say anything related to street names - just
tells you to turn left/right, etc. and only tells you you've arrived, but
doesn't tell you on which side, etc., which is also still will generally
stick to loadstone for that type of entry point navigation.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA