[Loadstone] interesting news from nokia

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Mon Aug 23 06:57:10 BST 2010

FWIW, finally got around to trying to install this version on my N82,
although am generally happy enough with the version had, along with
loadstone, but it says it's not compatible with my N82, whose copyright
notice states 2007 - although got phone in January 2009.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA