[Loadstone] New Member - Question about Nokia N86

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 21 23:57:12 BST 2010

Dear List

I am a new list member and apologise if this is a basic question.  I went
through all the FAQs on the Lodestone web site but I could not see an answer
to this question.
I am probably about to upgrade to a Nokia N86  phone.
This is described as having an internal GPS positioning system. It has an
application called Nokia Maps on it.

Would the Lodestone software therefore work on the Nokia N86 without any
other pieces of kit?
The web site seems to suggest that you must buy an external GPS receiver.

Regards
David Griffith

database 5385 (20100821) __________

http://www.eset.com