[Loadstone] Interesting observation on altitude.

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Sat Aug 21 14:37:40 BST 2010

Yesterday I was sitting here at my dining room table charging my M1000. I brought up Loadstone on the phone. Although standing still it was interesting to notice that altitude started at a little better than 97 meters and over the course of half an hour descended to about 76 meters. Accuracy was reported at between 7 and 9 meters depending when I looked.

Pressing #3 announced 3 dimensional fix. I don't know what that actually means but I assume the third dimension to be vertical.

Is this much drift usual?

Thanks.

Dale Leavens.