[Loadstone] How do I set an end point when traveling?

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Sat Aug 21 14:32:20 BST 2010

Thanks Ralph,

I did try unchecking the point and then navigating to my home point in exploration mode which is one of my check points but it wouldn't stick. There was no warning when I exited Loadstone.

Of course I didn't get any information about my surroundings while moving along, didn't have maps to cover such a large area but it was interesting to monitor direction and speed and distance and altitude. We pass near the highest point in Ontario on the drive.

Thanks, I don't know when I'll get the next chance to try this again.

Dale Leavens.