[Loadstone] interesting news from nokia

Vojtěch Polášek krecoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 22:08:07 BST 2010

well. I'll post it on my dropbox and share link here. Unfortunatelly, my
phone is dead now so I can't test.
Tested on nokia E66. You don't need hacked phone.
Backup your cities folder before installation.
The interface is different from other versions. So after starting, there
are some icons. The first icon on which you will stand is my location,
so press center key. You can then press 0 key to catch your current
location. When you 'll press left selection key then you will be at
search box. here you can type any keyword.
Pres down and enter to search though categories.
oh, before you press enter on my location, press left selection and
select settings. download proper navigation voice files.
ask sighted people for help, it's not very accessible, but it's usable.
well, here is the link. Ask, me, maybe I can provide some help.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1738189/nokia_maps_3.03_10wk11_b04_s60_3.1_rom.Nocs.sis
Vojta