[Loadstone] How do I set an end point when traveling?

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Aug 19 10:00:58 BST 2010

If you check a point, or multiple points, then while in navigation mode, under functions, you can tell it to only make use of checkpoints, and I generally would press the select key to get it to prompt me relating to the next checked point it thinks you are heading towards in navigation mode then, but would also generally turn on auto announce, so it will start automatically instructing you at intervals.

Think you can still use the directional/cursor keys while in navigation mode to just get prompted about nearest point in relative direction, then, but not sure off hand if those will also be limited to checkpoints only - sorry...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA