[Loadstone] automatic recognizing of Checkpoint file problem

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Aug 13 13:32:24 BST 2010

Lex,

The first line in your Loadstone check points file (lscp) should be

#!lscp

(as Rob stated)

This mimetype is handled by your phone's recognizer rather than Loadstone.

We always try and follow Symbian standards wherever possible (they tend to
be quite confusing or non-existent) but if you know of some Symbian
standards that we aren't following (but should be) please do share them!

Also, I have not experienced the problem you describe of a second instance
of Loadstone being launched by the recognizer.  Normally, clicking on a
link will display the file on screen in the browser, you then need to
close the browser and Loadstone picks up the downloaded file from a
recognizer trigger.  A far from perfect or eligant method but once again
we are limited to the S60 browser and recognizer etc!

Take a look at the off-line tools to see how this works.

Monty