[Loadstone] course in new loadstone

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Aug 13 07:30:55 BST 2010

Hi Lex,

We do not as a rule comment on items that have not appeared in official
releases.  This is because sometimes we implement feature ideas that later
get very revised or sometimes eliminated.  This sailing feature is one
such item.

Any official changes will appear in the notes accompanying the official
release.

Monty