[Loadstone] LS point converter.

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Aug 13 06:02:10 BST 2010

<http://www.fizzymagic.net/Geocaching/FizzyCalc/>

> Need to convert some of my favorite points back for OVI Maps.

On your Mobile anywhere in the menu must be an entry called "Landmarks" or
similar. Just call this and create a new Landmark, there you can enter the
coordinates in decimal format and feel lucky. After this you can use this
landmark with OVI Maps also.

Btw,  it would be nice if you don't send your mail in HTML format.

@Monty - or whoever manages the mailman: there is a feature to strip off
the useless HTML  content and convert it to plain text. May you look after
this in the mailman configuration?

Btw^2: actually I'm collecting some donations for loadstone again, at this
moment there's an amount of 300 EUR, hope to get some more and after a
while I'll transfer it to you again. So stay tuned. :-)

regards,
Bert