[Loadstone] Root generator for google maps

Kennydog hurrikenny at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Aug 9 01:29:04 BST 2010

Hi there

Can anyone help me.

I have just come back from holidays, and where I used to put in a
starting address say home and a ending address say a 2 dollar shop say
in town and go through the process to get my checkpoints for my little
trip to go by, I have notice the same link now is not in english and I
can not use it.  The site is http://groute.loadstone-gps.pl/index.php?l=en
It seems now its not there or not in English.  Is there another site we
can use now to do the same thing or is the site down and when if or will
it be back up again?
If there is another site like it in English could someone point me
towards it please  or is it a wrong link in its space?
Any help would be welcomed

Gene