[Loadstone] GPS connection

Dick&Yvonne van Aggelen d.aggelen3 at upcmail.nl
Thu Aug 5 20:06:45 BST 2010

Hi, Dave wrote as an answer to my question to go to settings and to
select external or internal GPS. As I wrote in my message, I had done
that already without result. But anyway thanks, for writing. I'll search
further to see if I did something wrong.
Commenting on Dave, Shawn wrote that apparently this applies to an older
version. What about the newer version? At the moment I don't have the
phone at hand to check which version is installed on it. But I will
check it shortly. Thanks Shawn, for iving this hint.
Dirk