[Loadstone] Problem with Holux M1000 C

Norbert Müller nm-listen at millernorbert.de
Tue Aug 3 13:39:01 BST 2010

Hello everyone,

I had to purchase a Holux M1000C, since my favorite - the regular M1000 -
was not available any more.

The new device seemed to work fine - until I checked the time. I noticed,
the clock had been set one hour back. Thinking I could correct that within
the loadstone settings, I tried to do so. However, when I briefly quit
Loadstone I noticed that also the date had been changed from July 31, 2010
to March 16, 2030.

The time and date gets changed even if I turn the synchronizing of GPS Time
and mobile phone off in Loadstone.

So far, neither I nor my dealer was able to figure out where this problem
comes from. Does anyone have any ideas?

And while I'm at it: Does Loadstone work well with the Wintec BT 202?

Best regards,

Norbert