[Loadstone] groute clarification and myth debunking

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 3 09:29:08 BST 2010

Thanks Kerry for your valuable insight as usual.

At the moment we are not interested in hosting gRoute for reasons already
outlined on this list.  One of the big reasons is the Google Maps Terms of
Service plus the abuse factor!

Luckally, there are thousands of Loadstone users around the world with
many possessing the technical  knowledge and willingness to host a
gRoute-like tool so I'm sure it is only a matter of time!

Monty