[Loadstone] GPS connection

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 02:43:50 BST 2010

Note: A.GPS is chargeable.  So, if you cannot get it connected using I.GPS,
then use A.GPS for the first time. After getting signal, then disconnect and
reconnect using I.GPS, this is free.  If you just close program within about
an hour or two, you don't have to use A.GPS again as first time.  You can
just straight use I.GPS and it will get connected with no problem.

Regards,
KITT.