[Loadstone] Suggestion: copy current position to clipboard

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Aug 2 23:06:07 BST 2010

Hi Shawn,

Shawn Kirkpatrick <shawn at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> This isn't a bad idea. The only question I'd have is what format the
> position should be in?

I think, the best solution would be a little submenue to choose the needed
format:  either "dd.dddddd dd.dddddd", "dd mm ss.ss N, dd mm ss.ss E" or
"dd mm.mmm N, dd mm.mmm E"

In addition it would be very nice to have a choice of the format of the
coordinates when manually adding a point. Especially a geocacher would like
that very much.

What about having 3 edit fields, one for each format and the chosen field
wins? Would that be possible?

regards,
Bert