[Loadstone] GPS connection

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Aug 2 22:40:32 BST 2010

Go to the gps menu and select find gps. When it asks for location technology
select integrated gps or assisted gps and that'll connect you to the
internal gps receiver of the phone. If you want this connection to happen by
default then go to the gps menu and select save default gps. Be warned the
internal gps receiver isn't very good so it may take a long time to get a
signal.