[Loadstone] GPS connection

Dick&Yvonne van Aggelen d.aggelen3 at upcmail.nl
Mon Aug 2 22:04:44 BST 2010

Hello loadstone "users",

My name is Dirk and I'm trying to get a Loadstone program running on a
Nokia 66E telephone belonging to a friend who is blind. The telephone
has been installed with TALKS, which works perfect. Also Loadstone seems
to be working, at least in the EXPLORE modus. But after changing to the
NAVIGATION modus GPS doesn't seem to be working. When pushing the
magnetic direction keys to find any point around you get the message :
"not connected".
On the phone I have the integrated GPS and the assisting GPS activated,
but when in Loadstone where the "standard GPS" has been selected the
task to find any GPSdata, gives back saying "cannot find any USB system".
Does any of you recognize the problem and can you give me a clue?
Hoping to get your wise solutions I'm ready to implement anything I
might not have done correctly. One never knows!!