[Loadstone] will groute be back?

Laura Glowacki orangebutterfly87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:51:34 BST 2010

Which instructions?  If there were any posted on how to use the software,
I'd also love to see them ... vague or not.  Sorry if I missed a previous
message describing this.

If you're referring to my message below, I simply was explaining my guess as
to why you no longer need a user name and password and the purpose of the
file.  I too am very new to all of this and can only guess from exchanges I
see here on the list.  Sorry if my message was confusing.  I'd be happy to
clarify if you have questions.  Although I'll add my disclaimer once again
that I have never used it and thus can't answer any questions on exactly how
to use it etc.

Thanks,
Laura