[Loadstone] will groute be back?

Laura Glowacki orangebutterfly87 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 20:42:41 BST 2010

Ok, so I'm going to try to answer the question without being snarky and,
frankly, rude about it.

I don't know much at all about the groute tool, so please feel free to
correct me if I'm wrong.  Last time I checked, we were all here to help one
another out since there is no centralized area for superdetailed
documentation, especially on something like this.

So, the way I understand it, you no longer need a user name or password for
the groute tool.  If you download that file that Greg sent out, you can then
run it from your computer.  No need to access it over the internet.

I can forward that email back to anyone who would like it either on or off
list since I saved it.

Hope that helps a little.

Thanks,
Laura