[Loadstone] Question about importing databases

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Apr 30 22:36:46 BST 2010

If the database is a file that notepad can open then it's probably a text
database. You'll need to import this with the import option before it can be
used. These text files live in the importexport directory. Binary databases
live in the databases directory.
The people with these questions are instructed to read the loadstone
documentation, it explains importing, loading, and adding. Since this topic
hasn't come up before it must explain it well enough.