[Loadstone] IBlue 737A+

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 20:29:24 BST 2010

Hi, you can also look at qstarz btq-818x. IT is a 66 channel AGPS supported
gps reciever. It has 42 hours battery time and very light reciever. It can
also be charged via usb and you can load the AGPS data using its accessible
tool.
websitemiz
www.cepdenizi.net
açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize
bekleriz.