[Loadstone] Create Checkpoints

Emanuel Boboiu (Manu) emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:21:07 BST 2010

Hello,
I have a question:
There is another way to create a route manually, excepting Route Planner and manual check of points in exploration mode.
It would be useful a tool like Route Planner, but a simpler one.
We cand make a route with Google Get Directions, after we would know what to choose in that tool.
Shortly, it would be good a tool where to browse for a TXT database, after to have a combo to choose the points, and for every point selected to have an edit to write the comment.
The results to be for download, a file with checkpoints.
     Manu