[Loadstone] Question about importing databases

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Apr 30 04:13:05 BST 2010

Where are you selecting the database to add from? The add function applies
to binary loadstone databases, not text databases. The adding doesn't start,
it just loads the database as quickly as the load database option would.

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010, Ömer Yesiltas wrote:

> Hi Shaun, just tried a few seconds ago, tried to import data, i just
> overwrote a file, it did not crush when pressing 0. But, I have selected add
> new database, found the database file, adding started i pressed 0, the
> program closed and returned to the installation menu of the phone that
> loadstone located.
> websitemiz
> www.cepdenizi.net
> açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize
> bekleriz.

>>> http://www.elliottbarnes.net/
>>> Twitter:
>>> http://www.twitter.com/elliott94