[Loadstone] IBlue 737A+

Juan Pablo Bello ultraleetj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 00:11:01 BST 2010

well, I use the first one, the iBlue 730A+ . For that kind of prize
you aren't going to find a better device. I use it almost daily and I
have to charge it almost every 3 weeks or so, not really that often.
The nice thing about htis device is that for instance whenever you use
it and turn off for say, a period of 3 hours or so it stores the
information on its internal memory so it can still get most satellites
without having to get the entire almanac, so its pretty fast on that
aspect. I like that I can carry that receiver inside a bag, turned on
and in the urban city i live it still can manage to pick up a good 8
to 13 satellites when I'm walking. keep in mind htough that htis
receiver performs poorly inside covered parking lots and or inside
buildings of course. But its excellent for pedestrian and even driving
use out on those streets, even inside a pocket!