[Loadstone] making progress but have question

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 23:09:13 BST 2010

Hi, unzip the file, rename the folder as cities, copy it to your memory
card, if asks replace the files. now open the nokia maps application, search
what you want, then press select key on the item that you want to save and
select save. after saving all the things you want, go to landmarks on the
phone and mark all. send it to a laptop or a computer via bluetooth and
convert it to loadstone data using lmx converter on online or offline tools.
websitemiz
www.cepdenizi.net
açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize
bekleriz.