[Loadstone] making progress but have question

Igor B. Poretsky poretsky at mlbox.ru
Thu Apr 29 18:48:35 BST 2010

Hello!

The question was about restoring Nokia map data (cities directory on
MMC card). It has nothing to do with the Loadstone itself.

Best regards,
Igor.

    tempjayren at gmail>     I GOT A ZIP FILE THAT HAS A VERY COMPLEX
    tempjayren at gmail> DIRECTORY STRUCTURE TO IT, AND FILES ENDING IN
    tempjayren at gmail> .CDT WHTN THE DIRECTORIES HAVE FILES IN THEM
    tempjayren at gmail> ANYWAY.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET THE DATA
    tempjayren at gmail> FROM MY LOCAL AREA OUT OF THE FOLDER FROM MY
    tempjayren at gmail> STATE, AND TAKE THAT DATA AND MAKE IT PROPER FOR
    tempjayren at gmail> LOADSTONE TO HAVE.

    tempjayren at gmail> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com