[Loadstone] making progress but have question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 29 13:16:12 BST 2010

As for getting the nokia maps and putting them in to loadstone, the simple
answer is you don't. These are comercial maps and are not freely licensed.
Try reading the loadstone documentation, it'll explain about getting map
data. As to how much data is available for a given area that all depends on
the area. There's quite a bit of data for north america in the loadstone
point share and in openstreetmap.