[Loadstone] making progress but have question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 29 08:23:00 BST 2010

You should try getting points from the point share exchange or if that
doesn't have many points for your area (or doesn't function propperly as may
be the case at the moment) try openstreetmap and the converter for those
files.
It's possible to convert .lmx files to the loadstone format. As far as I
know these are not the maps provided by nokia for nokia maps.