[Loadstone] Question about importing databases

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 29 08:04:56 BST 2010

The difference between import and add database is explained in the
documentation. These are two very different functions.
As for your database being damaged, without knowing the exact steps you took
it's hard to say. It's also hard to debug this situation to determine
exactly what happened. If you could provide more detail about what you did
then it could be tested to see what exactly happens in this situation.