[Loadstone] Question about importing databases

Elliott Barnes elliottabarnes at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:39:42 BST 2010

Hi guys, I've got a question about importing databases. I've just
selected the add database option, and selected an ldb file. I was told
that a new database was being created. Ten minutes later, nothing more
had happened, so I hit my down button and Loadstone crashed. I then
tried again using the import database option, which worked. So I've
got two questions. What's the difference between add and import
database, and could my main database be damaged due to Loadstone
crashing when I selected the add database option? Thanks guys.

--
Elliott.

Contact info:

Skype:
bigboy11111
MSN/Windows Live:
elliottabarnes at hotmail.co.uk
Website:
http://www.elliottbarnes.net/
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/elliott94
Blog:
http://www.elliottsblog.info/
Last.fm profile page:
http://www.last.fm/user/elliottbarnes
Facebook:
http://facebook.com/elliott94
Mobile number:
+447526601203

Tune into ROFL Radio - your portal to the latest music.
http://www.elliottbarnes.net:9100