[Loadstone] making progress but have question

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 02:12:36 BST 2010

Hi everyone, I am making progress with getting maps loaded onto the phone here, but have some questions. I've noticed that for my area of Rochester, NY it isn't really that inclusive as far a POIs are concerned.  I've done some searches, and it has turned up locations, but there are more within the city.  My first choice however, is the Nokia Maps as I've been familiar with exploring them from the maps application on the phone.  I had accidently deleted the cities folder on the memory card, and am trying to get that back.  However, the Nokia page is a nightmare for finding mps.  Does anyone know where I might be able to find these to convert them?  So far, I've been really impressed, and my only criticism is not many POIs, and of course I'd be willing to add ones here.