[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:47:45 BST 2010

Hi, I have downloaded some data from the open street map site but found them
incomplete. I want an entry should include street/avenue, town/city and
country etc. for instance,
1. street, Turgut Reis Sultanbeyli Istanbul Turkey.
At least it can be without country name.
1. st, Turgut Reis Sultanbeyli Istanbul.
But in most Osm data, It only shows the street name, nothing more. only 1.
street. What can be done to correct these entries i do not know.
websitemiz
www.cepdenizi.net
açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize
bekleriz.