[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:42:02 BST 2010

Hi, yes, the point share exchange site and loadstone main page itself can be
multilingual. It would be great. I sometimes translating the loadstone
manual into turkish and thinking to publish them in my own site. But we can
also have a
www.loadstone-gps.com.tr
site for turkish loadstone users. Unfortunately at the moment turkish blind
community did not use loadstone much. Only myself and a few other people
use.
I myself use loadstone for my major gps application, nokia maps and other
apps are used only to get data for loadstone.
Even I have a licence for wfa, It seems unstable at the moment, and people
always wonder when vodafone will shut the source website for its map data.
I do not have website design info or programming, But i can do my best for
loadstone to reach other turkish blind people by translating and recording
some podcasts etc.
websitemiz
www.cepdenizi.net
açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize
bekleriz.