[Loadstone] file or my area is not working

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 21:40:26 BST 2010

Could you please?  I'm in Rochester.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JULIE PHILLIPSON
  To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [Loadstone] file or my area is not working

  Jeff after you download the geocoder data you then need to run that through the open street map converter download that and put that into a folder on your computer then with your Bluetooth connection or with your data cable transfer that file to your phone into the loadstone folder under databases.  After thet then you have to import it to the database so that the loadstone program can read it.  I am in Buffalo and I already have many of the areas you would want so if you want I can send it all to you already done and ready to use.  My email is jbrew48 at verizon.net

  Julie Phillipson