[Loadstone] file or my area is not working

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 27 21:35:33 BST 2010

Jeff after you download the geocoder data you then need to run that through the open street map converter download that and put that into a folder on your computer then with your Bluetooth connection or with your data cable transfer that file to your phone into the loadstone folder under databases.  After thet then you have to import it to the database so that the loadstone program can read it.  I am in Buffalo and I already have many of the areas you would want so if you want I can send it all to you already done and ready to use.  My email is jbrew48 at verizon.net

Julie Phillipson