[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Elliott Barnes elliottabarnes at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 27 17:20:18 BST 2010

Hi Shawn,
The problem here is that even after logging in, I am unable to access
any arieas of the Point Share.
Do you have any ideas?
Chears.

On 27/04/2010, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lex,
> <snip Currently, you can specify search keywords and my tool will give you
> all locations together with their bounding boxes found on wikimapia then you
> can specify a bounding box and download all data inside it to the loadstone
> database file.
> PL] I will live with that and thanks for your warning about the bounding
> boxes. Have you considered open streat map? There are already tools to
> import that data into loadstone but I am not sure if they are working now.
>
> Pranav

Elliott.

Contact info:

Skype:
bigboy11111
MSN/Windows Live:
elliottabarnes at hotmail.co.uk
Website:
http://www.elliottbarnes.net/
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/elliott94
Blog:
http://www.elliottsblog.info/
Last.fm profile page:
http://www.last.fm/user/elliottbarnes
Facebook:
http://facebook.com/elliott94
Mobile number:
+447526601203

Tune into ROFL Radio - your portal to the latest music.
http://www.elliottbarnes.net:9100