[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:26:21 BST 2010

Hi Lex,
<snip Currently, you can specify search keywords and my tool will give you all locations together with their bounding boxes found on wikimapia then you can specify a bounding box and download all data inside it to the loadstone database file.
PL] I will live with that and thanks for your warning about the bounding boxes. Have you considered open streat map? There are already tools to import that data into loadstone but I am not sure if they are working now.

Pranav