[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:09:23 BST 2010

Hi Lex,
<snip BTW, Recently I created a python script to download POIS from wikimapia and save them into loadstone database. If you are interested, I can upload this with new version of my loadstone-tools package.
PL] I would be interested. What I want is to specify a city or a list of cities and download all the points asociated with those cities and load them into loadstone. I cannot fiddle around with multiple databases etc so have all my points in one big file and so far, I have not had problems.

As regards the point share exchange, if it is no longer being maintained, try and get the code. The development team or the archives of this list should give you the author's name and then add your enhancements to it. That way, there is no duplication.

Pranav