[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Apr 27 09:00:41 BST 2010

The point share exchange is still the official source for points for
loadstone. It's still being maintained, just not very well at the moment.
The php errors may look kind of nasty but they shouldn't keep things from
functioning. If things don't work quite right when you go to the point share
site from loadstone-gps.com try going directly to:
http://pse.loadstone-gps.com and see if that helps.
We are awhere that the current point share has problems, everything from php
errors to parts of the system just not working as they should. At some point
we do plan on giving the system a complete overhall. Since this will be a
big job we may call on the loadstone comunity for help with this project.
This will be especially true if we want to do things like make a
multi-lingual site (probably a good idea since loadstone itself is
multi-lingual). We don't know when we'll start these changes but we'll keep
the list updated as things develope.