[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Lex lex at progger.ru
Tue Apr 27 08:47:42 BST 2010

Hi Chip and all,

27.04.2010 0:50, Chip Orange пишет:
> I think it would be great Lex if you could develop a point sharing site.

Thanks for your feetback!
Also, I am looking forward to see what others think, especially members
of the Loadstone development team.. If you guys think that my work might
break thinks, e.g. divide people effords and you believe that current
issues with point share exchange will be fixed in future, don't hesitate
to comment. I don't want to divide loadstone community, My initial idea
was to help Russian people share their databases without learning English.
However, if we decide that new site need to be developed with English
interface (and possibly other languages in future), I would like to ask
some help. Since English isn't my native language, I hope somebody with
good writing skills can help me in writing texts for site and correcting
my mistakes.

> it would be especially good if you could convert between the various
> formats (between loadstone and those of the commercial systems), so that
> all blind people could share in all points.

I'll be happy to do that, if I can receive descriptions or
specifications of those formats. We can write to vendors asking for such
info.

Lex